Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Blog!

Tomorrow, April 1, is my blog's first birthday! As this day has approached, I've thought that With Reckless Abandon should start acting like the grown-up blog that it is. I've been posting more frequently, have a weekly feature, and have even seen some international traffic (although I'm pretty sure my Italian visitor was here by mistake). I'm eventually going to post a picture, too. Thank you to the handful of readers that have been reading from the start and the many more that have, for some reason or another, decided that reading my blog is worth a minute of your day! If you're new here, and like what see enough to check back occasionally, drop me a note and let me know you're here! And if you're from Italy and you're not here by mistake, please accept my apologies. I would say something nice in Italian here but I don't know any Italian words, only food.

No comments: