Wednesday, April 05, 2006

American Idol

Who's going home tonight? Country week should have been Bucky's time to make himself look like he belongs in this group, but he didn't take the opportunity. His performance last night was okay but he's just missing that star quality. I missed Taylor's performance last night, but I'm wondering if people are getting a little bored with him. And Mandisa has been a little off the last two weeks, even though I think she's definitely final four quality. Well, it will be interesting to see which way it goes.

1 comment:

Maya said...

Yeah, I wasn't very impressed with Taylor last night. Definitely not his genre! My thought is that Kelly did the best job. I really like the song that Katherine did (Faith Hill), but didn't care for her sex kitten version of it. But...that just my opinion...