Saturday, April 08, 2006

And the winner is...

...April again! Congrats April on your awesome 80's song knowledge! You rock!

The line was from Pat Benatar's "Heartbreaker", which was actually released in 1979, (though it was played plenty in the 80's). I will try to only use songs released in the 1980's--this exception was a mistake on my part! Sorry!

I also apologize for the delay in posting the answer. I spent many of the last 24 hours fighting with my computer while trying to uninstall/install software. I was replacing Norton Internet Security, which, much like a hawk, was holding on with all its might, its claws dug firmly into every application I have. It wasn't until this morning, after some sleep, that I was able to pry the last talon away. And I'm still cleaning up feathers.

No comments: