Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Unbelievably Mandisa

All three American Idol contestants in the bottom three tonight had never been in the bottom three before: Mandisa, Elliot Yamin, and Paris Bennett, Mandisa having received the lowest number of votes. This is so hard to believe (even though I did mention her in my previous post)! Regardless, I expect she's going to have a lot of opportunities when her contract with Idol is up. So, next week Bucky's got to go. Speaking of next week, did Ryan Seacrest really say they're doing music by Queen?

5 comments:

Maya said...

Shocking!!!! That wasn't the group that I would have picked for the bottom three. I fully realize that Mandisa has been a little off for the past 2 weeks, but we all know the voice that she has! I agree with you that Bucky should be next to go. And, yes, it's Queen next week! This is going to get interesting!

NerdMom said...

So idid you 2 vote? If you don't vote, you can't complain;).

Maya said...

Thank you, Ryan, for the commentary!! :)

NerdMom said...

Ouch, and I thought you loved me;).

Anonymous said...

Next week ought to be interesting . . . Queen is pretty hard to pull off even for the very talented. I think Bucky will go next week, unless someone really blows it. Every season there is one lucky dog who hangs on longer than they should because of their fan base. I think Bucky is the lucky dog. We'll see next week . . .