Thursday, April 28, 2005

American Idol

I've got to put in my two cents on this week in American Idol. If you haven't been keeping up, Anwar Robinson was voted off last week and this week, to everyone's (well, my) surprise, Constantine Maroulis went home. I agree with April's recent comment on my previous Idol post: Scott Savol and Anthony Federov definitely deserved to be gone before Constantine! Honestly, every week I am shocked to see Scott still there. And this week, he was in the top three of the six left! This guy definitely has his faithful fans. So, did I vote? No. Would I have voted for Constantine this week? Probably not. But it's just not right. Well, it will be interesting to see how the next few weeks play out.

2 comments:

Maya said...

I completely agree with you Sara, Scott and Anthony should be out of there. Granted, I'm not a Constantine fan, but he is much better than the other two. I was also very surprised to see Vonzelle in the bottom three. Scott and Anthony don't seem to be able to sing with much, or any, depth or emotion. My thought (hope?) is that the final three will be Carrie, Bo, and Vonzelle.

Anonymous said...

Me too!(agreeing with Maya). I just don't think Scott and Anthony should be where they are. I know little Anthony has that pre-teen girl vote, though, and I just don't know how you compete with that! :)
But, as Sara so boldly pointed out, did I vote? NO! So do I really have a right to complain?