Monday, May 02, 2005

Clutter

My mind is so cluttered right now with so many things that I don't even know what to write about, but it's been several days so I wanted to post something. My desk is also cluttered. I'm not sure if the cluttered desk causes the cluttered mind or the other way around. When I used to spend most of my day at work in my own cubicle with my own desk, I could leave it a mess without any remorse. But since my cluttered desk is now at home and I share it and the space around it with my husband.... Well, I feel bad for making other people live in my mess. I thought about giving you an inventory of the load of miscellaneous items sitting here on this surface (perhaps somewhat entertaining) but then I realized, if I was going to the trouble of acknowledging each item, it would probably be a better use of my time to actually do something about them (much less entertaining). Well, actually, I'm not going to do either right now. Sorry for getting your hopes up!

No comments: