Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Armor All

Today I learned that Armor All will not damage your eyes if it comes in contact, only irritate them. Of course, I didn't know that at the moment I realized my son had just sprayed some directly into his face. This is the first sort of toddler-getting-into-trouble incident he's had. (And the first for me as well.) I suppose there will be many more. I don't look forward to them, but I do look forward to looking back on them sometime in the distant future. He's fine, by the way. (And so am I.) In case you ever need to know, just flush the eyes with water for ten minutes--you should be fine after that.

1 comment:

Maya said...

Wow, Sara! I can honestly say that this is a post I never thought I would see you author! I'm glad that N is fine and that you are too! There must something going around. I have another friend who got chlorine splashed in her eye while putting in the pool! She's fine too.

No more dramas Sara!