Friday, April 15, 2005

Nadia Turner

I couldn't let this week end without commenting on American Idol. Not that I have something to say about it every week. But this week, Nadia Turner was sent home. Though not her biggest fan, I have to say, she was the one contestant I picked out from the initial audition shows as a possible winner. She is definitely a talented, confident young woman.

My predictions for the next few weeks:
- Next week we'll say goodbye to Scott Savol
- Then Anthony Federov
- And then Anwar Robinson, or possibly Vonzell Solomon depending on their next few performances.

Another prediction:
As big of a fan as I am of Bo Bice, I've never expected him to win. Second? Maybe.

2 comments:

Pat Callahan said...

You gotta love my boy, Bo! I think that the final 3 will be Bo, Anwar, and the greek kid, with either Anwar or Greek taking home the big prize.

The "look" more like an American idol. Bo will be sent packing, but should hook up with Lynyrd Skynyrd as the new front man.

Anonymous said...

Well, we just said goodbye to Constantine. I must say I am surprised. Not because I think Constantine is so great, but because I think Scott Savol and Anthony Federov don't or can't sing from their toes. I'm just not feelin' it from either one of them and am surprised they keep hangin' around week after week. I was really hoping your predictions would come to pass.