Tuesday, April 05, 2005

What a Slow Start!

Wow. I started this blog four days ago and this is only my second entry. I have already determined that I am a bad blogger.

See, this was one of my biggest fears of doing this--that I wouldn't keep up on it. The worst thing about it is that I think of myself as a person who doesn't care about that sort of thing. But it turns out that I do. I am 29 years old and I am just beginning to acknowledge parts of my personality like this. I thought I was more laid back than to care whether or not I kept up on my blog. As I admitted to a friend in a private conversation today, I will now admit to the world (well, the very small portion of it that cares to read this): I have perfectionistic tendencies. There, I said it. Though, I still deny being an all-out perfectionist.

Well, now I have an entry for Tuesday. I'll post more tomorrow. I promise. Well, I promise I'll try. Okay, I'll try to try.

1 comment:

ago-go said...

hi there and welcome! no shame in the slow start, soon you'll find that you're addicted, i know i did.