Saturday, February 17, 2007

New Pic

If you haven't already noticed, I've got a new picture for my profile. I'd been wanting to update it because I've had a new hairstyle for a while, but, as you can see, my new hair is still not in the picture. But that's okay because I really like this picture. I had the idea for the photo and explained it to Brad and we had a little photo shoot yesterday. We work well together that way: Brad loves to take pictures and play with all his fancy camera stuff and I love to have my picture taken! Here's another good one...

I actually feel very guilty changing my picture only because I promised I would change my whole layout a LONG time ago and never did. At this point, I've kind of abandoned the whole idea I had (good thing this is With Reckless Abandon!) but I'll do something different sometime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog but I would prefer to see a picture where we can see you better... or at least a bit more of you!