Sunday, February 04, 2007

Excuses

I'm not abandoning this blog. Or its reader(s). I just thought I should say that. This last week has been really crazy. I got the flu and was pretty miserable for a few days there. Then my normally easy-to-handle son lost his mind. Well, that's what it seems like some of the time: He's started throwing tantrums again. It's been quite a while since he's done that and he's really improved his tantrum skills in that time. So the last week has been very physically and emotionally draining. Anyway, all of that left very little time and energy (though plenty of content) for blogging. So hopefully, I'll get to blog a little here and there this week. And if you think of me when you're praying, please pray for my family during this stressful time. Thanks!

No comments: