Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Link Love

You may notice a couple of new blogs on my list to the left...

- A long overdue link to Hale's De do do do, De da da da. I've been reading from the beginning and never put up a link. Sorry Hale! (Check out his "How to Be a NASCAR widower" for a good chuckle.)
- Next, a link to another Hale: Brian Hale's Hale-Yeah! If you go there right now, you can see some great pics from his recent beach trip. (I want to go!!!)
- And... (drum roll please)... Introducing Just an Average Girl... by Maya! Yes, that was a pig you just saw fly by your window!!! She finally gave into the pressure! I look forward to keeping up on this girl's busy life!

Also, a nice site I just found: ScrapVillage. I haven't explored the entire site, just the fonts. They have LOTS of fonts, intended for scrapbooking, but they're not all just handwriting-type of fonts. (Though there aren't many you'd want to use in a formal document!) And the best part--they're all free and easy to use!

5 comments:

hALE said...

Thanks for the plug! :D

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link!

Maya said...

Thanks for the love Sara!!! You'll have to tune in over the next 4 days for some exciting stuff!!! Check out April's blog for a preview! :)

April said...

I love the new look!


. . . what happened to 80's mystery song lyrics????

Sara Edwards said...

April - Sorry. I've been slacking. I'll post something this week, but it may not be 80's. We'll see!