Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Answers, Part 4

And now for the conclusion of the revelation of Sara's quiz answers.

Question #9 - Which 80's movie have I never seen?
The correct answer is ET. Of course, that's not the only movie I haven't seen. If you know me well enough, you know that it's hard to use movie references with me because I haven't seen a LOT of movies. On the other hand, in the 80's, my sisters and I used to watch the same handful of movies over and over again: Goonies, Dream a Little Dream, and, our favorite from which we can all recite just about every line to this day: Clue. (Cheri and I even received the movie from Joleen for Christmas this year. Thank you Santa Joleen!!! Now we can torture our husbands with it!)

Question #10 - How do I feel about little quizzes like this one?
I love quizzes!!!!!! If you answered differently... well, I guess you need to get to know me better!

3 comments:

Joleen Heard said...

I believe you got your Santas mixed up, Clue was from me to you and Cheri. Although Cheri already had it. Our husbands are already going nuts.

Sara Edwards said...

Joleen - How embarrassing! We opened presents way too fast! I've made the corrections to the post so you get due credit for giving such a good gift.

Cheri said...

ok, ok... sara thought she was smart posting anwers when she did. i've been out of town for WAY too long, but the silence is over now! i want to give everyone an extra point for q#3. you gave none of the items up! that's ridiculous! does anyone else here think this is absurd?!
i'm going to speak with the quiz-website-makers about this and make sure they take care of problem-makers like yourself!