Friday, December 29, 2006

The Answers, Part 3

Question #6 - What is my favorite beverage?
I like coffee, tea, and Coke, but I LOVE Pepsi! Most people got this wrong but understandably so considering my answer to question 3!

Question #7 - For Christmas I want a:
surprise. Getting something I don't know I want is way more fun than getting something I already know I want. Brad took this even one step further this year and got me something he knew I would want but that I didn't even know existed: a Guizmo.

Question #8
My Myers-Briggs personality type is:
Unfortunately the test gave you a point for answering ESFJ, which is wrong. The correct answer is ENTJ.

The rest of the answers tomorrow!

1 comment:

Joleen Heard said...

Too bad Brad wasted money on that beautiful necklace when all he needed to buy you was a Guizmo. Brad you can buy me jewlery anytime, I will appreiate it!