Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm Back

After a fun week of vacation and a few days of getting caught up, I'm back! The fam and I spent a week in San Diego (plus a stop in Orange County) doing all the fun stuff there is to do there. We spent two days at SeaWorld and had a really great time there. We were really impressed with the high quality of everything there and lack of crowds the days we were there. It was really great to be able to let the kiddos run around a bit and not be afraid of losing them. My boy measures exactly 42 inches with his shoes on which allowed him to ride Shipwreck Rapids with me. We were the only ones in the nine-person raft. He wanted off after the first drop but was really proud of himself after it was all over! We visited the world-famous San Diego Zoo and did a little shopping at one of my favorite malls: Horton Plaza. After almost a week there we headed to Anaheim for some Disney fun and a quick visit with my SoCal sister. Then we headed home. It was a fun trip, though also a lot of work, having the little ones. It was a great way to start the new year! I'll try to post a few pics later!

No comments: