Saturday, January 13, 2007

And the winner is...

I got several good guesses and correct answers this week!!! But the honor goes to April who was first with the right answer ("Hard to Say I'm Sorry" by Chicago) and who was helped by the fact that she had recently heard the song on the radio for the first time in many years and who was at Disneyland while we were there and who we didn't run into to! And an honorable mention goes to Brad who was first with the correct artist. (One of the best things about writing a blog is that I don't feel confined by all the rules of writing I learned growing up: In this one short post I've managed to start two sentences with conjunctions, write (at least) one run-on sentence, and end one sentence with a preposition! Take that Ms. Chaney!)

1 comment:

April said...

I tend to write my blog posts like I would speak, not so much like I would write in the "real world". It's my blog, I can write how I want to! (and so can you!) :D

It's kinda crazy how I just heard that Chicago song on a co-worker's desk radio last Thursday . . . I've got the Twilight Zone music in my head right now!