Tuesday, January 23, 2007

5 Things You May Not Know About Me

Tagged by Nerd Family. Here we go...

  1. I used to be a mime. (Yes, the kind that doesn't talk, believe it or not!)
  2. I took two semesters of fencing in college. (I was better at mime.)
  3. I've always wanted to collect swords.
  4. I actually do own a small collection of kaleidoscopes. They are much less dangerous than swords.
  5. Even less dangerous than kaleidoscopes: Paper. I think it would be cool to own a stationery store. Hmmm... I wonder if paper beats sword... Then we could play paper-sword-kaleidoscope!

3 comments:

NerdMom said...

I thought the kaleidoscopes was Brad's, hummmm. A mime? I laugh at the thought;).

Sara Edwards said...

nerdmom - Kaleidoscopes, along with being a very long word, are whimsical. Do you consider Brad whimsical? And just for the record, I was a pretty good mime. Though I can't believe you've known me this long and didn't know that!

NerdMom said...

I thought I remember being in Cambria and you lokking at a kaleidoscope as a gift for Brad. I see, an excuse for you;). Now they are also mathematical and classy looking in a nice case.