Thursday, May 18, 2006

Lack of American Idol Commentary

I haven't said anything about American Idol here for several weeks now. I didn't get any complaints so I don't feel too bad. But I feel a little bit bad just because I was so consistent for so long and then just quit. But I haven't even watched it for the last several weeks for various reasons. I guess this last part isn't as fun for me as the earlier parts. I guess I just feel it doesn't make that much difference at this point. Once it was down to the top 6 or so, they were all very talented, and winning is only go to help them go so far if they can't hold their own without having the world watch them on TV twice a week. So, in my mind, it's as good as over until the next round: Come September, whose names are you still going to remember?

1 comment:

NerdMom said...

Frankly my dear, I am glad to see a lack of Idol Talk. The real reason is because, without it you have been posting about other things;).