Monday, May 08, 2006

I Had A Dream















I had a dream of a blog post. I would tell of how I went to the Central Coast for a few days and got to hang out with sis, bro-in-law, and nephew. And most of all, I would recount the excitement of the kayaking my sister and I did. I would include a picture or two of the shore taken from out on the water. I would tell of the interesting sea life I saw and I would tell you how much fun I had paddling along and how sore I was the next day. I would... but... they wouldn't rent us kayaks because it was too windy!!! Both of us were SO bummed--we were so looking forward to kayaking together. Well, we got to hang out together anyway. And we discovered a new drink with classic taste and rebellious temperature: 20-degree Below Hot Chocolate.


I also had a fun time just hanging out with my fam and seeing my baby girl play in the sand for the first time. (She thought it was tasty.)

You can see some more pics at The Barber Shop here and here.

4 comments:

April said...

The pictures are beautiful! It looks like the weather was really nice . . . well, aside from the wind! :) That's a bummer about the kayaking. Maybe next time! So tell us more about the drink . . .

NerdMom said...

Regarding the kayaking, maybe it all worked out for the best;). And what no frozen hot chocolate for me;)? Seriously, the picture and the kids all look great!

Sara Edwards said...

I wish I could take credit for the great pics but our family photographer (IcanshootthatMan) is getting pretty handy with his fancy new camera.

Vessel said...

Love those cheeks............the baby's are cute too!
Ha!