Monday, September 25, 2006

Long Time, No Blog

I thought I was going to start posting more often once I got into a normal routine with all sorts of stuff starting up for the fall. I actually did pretty well for about a week... and then dropped the ball. Well, let's try again. Here's a sampling of what I've been up to:

  • It's football season and that means one thing: Fantasy Football! Watching football is just more interesting to me if I have some personal stake in it. This is my family's second year of having our own little Fantasy League (through Yahoo! Sports). I'm ranked 4 of 8 right now but should be moving up after tonight's game!
  • I've been leading worship for the Women's Bible study I attend. Between picking out songs, practicing guitar, practicing with my team (one on piano plus two more vocalists), and then other setup type of things, this has been keeping me pretty busy--but I am having an absolute blast doing it!
  • I've been keeping up on house-cleaning a little better than usual--though there's always more to be done!!!
  • New to my small but growing collection of electronic gadgets: a black iPod nano. I've been loading music on there and, of course, listening as well!

3 comments:

April said...

I've been wondering what you have been up to! That Fantasy Football sure does suck you in, doesn't it! (Hale is all into his Fantasy Football, too!)

I've missed your Mystery Song Lyrics for the past couple of weeks. :(

That's cool you are leading worship. I have always thought you would be good at it!

Maya said...

Let me guess...you got the iPod for your birthday?! :)

Sara Edwards said...

April - I'll try to get back into posting the lyrics. I just thought it was lame for a while there I was posting lyrics and nothing else. I'm glad you missed them!

Maya - No, actually. It was an I-love-you-now-will-you-please-stop-whining gift for no particular occasion from my husband. :)