Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I Am Lisa

Take The Simpsons Personality Test and find out which Simpsons character you are...
I Am Lisa Simpson
A total child prodigy and super genius, you have the mind for world domination. But you prefer world peace, Buddhism, and tofu dogs.
You will be remembered for: all your academic accomplishments
Your life philosophy: "I refuse to believe that everybody refuses to believe the truth"


I think this was pretty accurate although I'm sure I was one question away from being Marge. ("Don't look at me. Just because I'm holding a pair of scissors....Scissors which I need to, uh, to... gussy up these curtains.")

2 comments:

NerdMom said...

I also am a Lisa but if I am being sarcastic(or possibly my true self;) I am Burns.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm Homer Simpson!
I guess it was the drinking, burping and puking that pushed me over the edge! :)