Thursday, February 23, 2006

First Cuts

In case you missed the American Idol results show--and you care--and you read my blog (does that leave anybody???): We said goodbye to Becky O'Donohue, Stevie Scott, Bobby Bennett and Patrick Hall tonight. I don't think any of them will be missed too terribly.

One irritating thing Ryan Seacrest kept saying during the show: "That just goes to show that no one's safe." Of course no one's safe--they're all going to be eliminated, save one. That's the whole point. I know, I know: I'm not supposed to actually listen to the words coming out of his mouth, they're just there to fill space.

2 comments:

Justin said...

Thanks for the update - I didn't watch tonight, and found you via Google Blogsearch.

I recognize Godverbs on your blogroll - small world :).
Justin
RadicalCongruency.com

Maya said...

Chris Daughtry rocked it last night w/ Audio Slave!!! He's my pick!