Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Couple of Notes

First: I AM working on my little redesign, but I haven't had a lot of time. I've had a few minutes here and there but not minutes that contiguously form hours and such. Anyway, it is coming.

Second: My posts may be intermittent as they have the last week or so. I'm working on potty training my son. It is quite time-consuming and, more than that, mind-consuming. Something had to give and blog-writing and -reading has had to suffer. I will be very thankful when we're out of this phase! I'll try to post something quick whenever I get a chance.

In the mean time, here's something fun to do: puzzability.com. They have fun little puzzles, some updated weekly, some daily. I haven't been there for a while but used to visit everyday!

2 comments:

Vessel said...

Those of us on the other side of potty training salute you!

April said...

Hey, when your done with yours, can you work on mine?