Friday, June 09, 2006

Butterfinger Pie

Yesterday I prepared two Butterfinger pies for my sister's birthday. She requests this pie every year and I've been happy to make them for her the last couple years because they're so easy and, of course, delicious. Want to make one too? Here's all you need:

1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
8 2.1 oz Butterfinger candy bars
2 prepared pie crusts (graham cracker, chocolate, or my sister's favorite: shortbread)

Let the ice cream soften while you break the candy bars into small pieces. Combine the ice cream and candy and spread into crusts. Freeze overnight.

Yum!

3 comments:

Vessel said...

Yum is right. I love those kind of desserts.They are so easy.

April said...

That sounds good! You didn't make one for me, too?

Maya said...

Ahem, MY birthday is coming up too Sara? Do I get a Butterfinger Pie?