Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Baby Watch

I went to the doctor this morning. I am still not dilated. And the doctor feels the baby is significantly larger than my son was at birth. So.... we are scheduling a C-section for one of the next few days. This is not the way I had hoped it would go, but at the same time I have to see that this may be God's way of protecting the baby and/or me. When deciding to do a VBAC, my husband and I both agreed that if I ended up having a C-section, there may be a reason for it, a reason we may never know. Knowing that doesn't take away my disappointment or dissolve my fears, but it does give me confidence that this is the best thing to do. I'll post another update when I know when the delivery will be.

1 comment:

Maya said...

Sara, I'm so sorry that you won't be having the delivery that you were hoping for. BUT, like you said, it's all in God's hands and He knows what's best for you and your baby girl.