Monday, November 13, 2006

And the winner is...

...no one! Want a second chance? How about:

Dont worry 'bout nothing cause it wont take long.
We're gonna put you in a trance with a funky song

You say you still don't know it, huh? Really, I think some of you are afraid to own up to knowing the words to this New Kids On The Block song: "Hangin' Tough"! At 13 I never would have admitted to liking their music, but once my little sister finally stopped playing her Hangin' Tough cassette over and over, I did sheepishly ask to borrow it.

2 comments:

April said...

There weren't enough lyrics to spark the tune in my head, but I do have to admit I did listen to NKOTB in my day . . .

Hopefully I will do better next week.

(Thanks for gettin' me all straightened out, Sara!)
:)

Hale said...

EEEEEEK!!!!

One of my favorite t-shirts ever had a big stone block with arms and legs and a blood stain coming out from under it.

New Kids Under The Block.

LOLw