Sunday, October 15, 2006

And the winner is...

My sister Cheri! She was one of many who correctly answered C+C Music Factory "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)". I am sure that those of you who missed this one thought it was this song but also knew this song wasn't released until Dec. 1990--and that's why you didn't submit your answer. Right? Well, I did poor research up front, thinking I saw the release was in 1989 but apparently it wasn't until 1990. Sorry about that. But based on the responses I got, maybe I need to do a 1990's mystery lyric every week... Hmm... Personally, I don't consider the 90's a period of great music. Then again, a lot of my favorite songs are great music either!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I would just like to thank all of the little people who made this possible for me... :)

Joleen Heard said...

My name is Joleen not Cheri. I know we are both your sisters but you should get my name right. Did Cheri actually sing the song for you in her response like I did?

Sara Edwards said...

Joleen - Yes, you are my sister, and yes, you did sing the song in your correct email response BUT Cheri did beat you this time. I hope this doesn't start a new round of sibling rivalry between your two!!!

Cheri said...

why not? sara always did like me better. So did mom.