Thursday, August 03, 2006

What I've Been Up To

(I know that to be grammatically correct the title should be "To What I've Been Up" but that doesn't sound quite right...)

I'm not a big jewelry wearer. Not that I don't wear big jewelry, just that I don't wear jewelry very often. But when I do, I want to wear something that's "me" which is generally not what I see in stores or in my mess of a jewelry box. So this last week I decided to make a few necklaces that are "me". Below you can see my handiwork, be it ever so simple...


2 comments:

April said...

Beautiful! What inspired you?

Sara Edwards said...

April,

I haven't purposely ignored your question. I just didn't know the answer. I guess the real answer is that I saw some jewelry that I really liked (from Silpada) and didn't want to pay the price for it! So I was inspired by some of their stuff.