Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tag! I'm it!

You can thank Jules for giving me something interesting(?) to post about. She tagged me after being tagged twice. So she double-tagged me! By the way, thank you Jules, I've always wanted to be tagged! It's a dream come true! So here we go...

One book that changed your life:
The Grace Awakening, by Charles Swindoll
One book that you've read more than once 856 times:
Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See, by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle
One book that you’d want on a desert island:
A matchbook! Ha ha ha! (Sorry, I couldn’t pass that up.)
One book that made you laugh:
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams
One book that made you cry:
Guess How Much I Love You, by Sam Mcbratney and Anita Jeram
One book that you wish had been written:
Don't know!
One book you couldn’t put down:
The Three Musketeers, by Alexandre Dumas
One book you are currently reading:
Revolution in World Missions, by K.P. Yohannan
When a Woman Discovers Her Dream, by Cindi McMenamin
What’s So Spiritual About Your Gifts, by Henry and Mel Blackaby
One book you've been meaning to read:
Birthright: Christian, Do You Know Who You Are?, by David Needham

5 Things In My Purse:
My top 5 (meaning the things that are literally on top right now): pen, phone, sunglasses, Tic Tacs, library card
5 Things in my closet:
For fun I’m choosing the closet we use for storage: maternity clothes, wrapping paper, my Mom’s Christmas present (first time I’ve started Christmas shopping so early!), cameras and accessories, gift bags
5 26 Things in my vehicle:
24 animals, 1 Noah, 1 ark (empty)
5 Things in my freezer:
leftover oatmeal cake (from my birthday), a lasagna (just in case), brown ‘n’ serve sausage, pine nuts (last much longer stored there), purple hippo Boo Boo Buddy

So, now it's my turn to tag someone. Hmmm... That requires readers.... Readers that have blogs.... Readers that have blogs AND haven't already answered these questions... This is getting tough! So, I'll tag NerdMom, NerdDad (can't wait to find out what's in your purse), and my blogging sisters Cheri and Joleen (new to the world of blogging as of today!). I can't wait to read your answers to the same questions.

3 comments:

Vessel said...

Thanks for the reminder of a book I should have said; The Very Hungry Catapillar, by Eric Carlise.
736 times read X 3 children =2,208

Cheri said...

Thanks Sara! That was fun! I enjoyed reading your responses. I had no idea that you read most of those books! :)

April said...

You are a funny lady! (Wish I'd thought of the matchbook joke!) Seriously though, when do you have time to read?