Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sara's Library

I am quite proud of myself for reading as much as I did during the past year. (I think I read only 3 books the previous year.) So I thought I would share my accomplishment with you by listing the books I read in 2005 and books I hope to read in 2006. Maybe you'll find something to add to your reading list for this year!

Read in 2005:
Stories Behind the Great Traditions of Christmas by Ace Collins
Love Your God With All Your Mind by J. P. Moreland
The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams
The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
The Game Makers by Philip E. Orbanes
The Case for Easter by Lee Strobel


Hope to read in 2006:
Life, the Universe and Everything by Douglas Adams
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish by Douglas Adams
A Mom After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George
Bruchko by Bruce Olson
Birthright: Christian Do You Know Who You Are by David C. Needham
The Chronicles of Narnia (7 books) by C. S. Lewis

1 comment:

NerdMom said...

It appears motherhood and age have caused you to broaden your horizons;). I might want to borrow a couple of those;).