Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Unmentionables

This post isn't about underwear, but about things I haven't mentioned recently. That was just a cheap attempt to get you read this. And it obviously worked!

First of all, I haven't mentioned here yet that I am pregnant. I am four months along with a quickly-growing belly. I don't yet know the baby's gender but will hopefully find out in a few weeks. I am due in March, about a week after my sister Cheri.

I got a new computer about a week ago. It is my first laptop. I am loving it so far. This thing may never leave my house, but I've already used it in four different rooms since getting my wireless network set up two days ago!

I have hardly been playing my guitar lately. Last fall and spring I was leading worship for my Bible study so I was constantly practicing. Then came summer. Then we decided to omit music for this fall. Hence, I haven't had a reason to practice and have really slacked.

I have also done very little crafting lately. Very little scrapbooking. No cardmaking. No random other stuff. Again, a lot of slacking.

Not much blogging lately either as you may have noticed. Wow. I'm starting to feel like a real slacker!

Actually, I have enjoyed taking a break from these last few things but I'm ready to start doing more of all of them.

Oh, I also haven't mentioned anything about the Fantasy Football season. For the last few years, my family has had a league together. I always love it, even though I'm usually near the bottom. This year, so far, I'm 0-5, last place. Yes, that's no wins and five losses. It's not quite as much fun this way. You want to know who's number one, at 4-1? My mom. She picked her team based on their names. And her strategy is working.

Well, there's a little catch-up (not ketchup) on my life!

2 comments:

Joleen Heard said...

You sure are a busy person for being a slacker!

Flo Paris said...

Ha ha..okay, so I wasn't THAT far behind in the news!
Congrats!!!!!