Friday, June 01, 2007

Cool Cooking Site

I know, I know.... I don't post for over a month and now two posts in a day! I just like to keep my readers on their toes! Actually I just thought I wouldn't remember to post this later. I was looking for info on grilling artichokes and came across Cooking for Engineers. From my brief visit it appears to be a great site. The guy has a very cool table format he uses for recipes and he uses lots of pictures--always good. Check out this lemon bar recipe to see what I mean. (Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the recipe in table form.)

4 comments:

Joleen Heard said...

That is a cool way to look at a receipe. So when can I expect my lemon bars to be done? Will you deliver them?

Sara Edwards said...

joleen - so you prefer lemon bars to birthday butterfinger pie???

Flo Paris said...

This is awesome. I just sent the link to a friend of mine (an engineer).
Also, I really love lemony lemon bars...so I will have to try out this recipe..

Cheri said...

this is weird having the three of you talk and me not even be there... why wasn't i invited to the "let's talk about lemon bar" party?