Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Baby Watch

On a suggestion from NerdMom, I am starting a "Baby Watch" segment here on my blog. I think it's a good idea--I know you all are as anxious as I am to have this baby. Okay, so you're not as anxious as I am. But you're interested, right? I've hesitated even doing this because I keep thinking, "Why put this on my blog when I'm going to have this baby any day? I'll mention it once and then the baby will be here." Well, many days have passed since I've been saying that and still no baby. And I'm still 16 days away from my due date. There is no indication that I am going to have this baby very soon. (Well, unless you count my occasional feeling that I might burst open.) I've had a few minor contractions over the last few days but that's it. Well, I'll try to keep up on this as the days go on. And I'll try to keep it interesting.

3 comments:

NerdMom said...

I hear that feeling miserable is a good start. My brother-in-law once complained that I wasn't going to have Fred soon because "You just don't look miserable enough". Who knows. Keep us updates!

Maya said...

Updates are great! They will keep us from calling you everyday saying, "Is it time yet?" I was actually just thinking about you and the baby this morning as I was getting ready for work. Keep us updated!

Maya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.